Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Little Nudge

It was a beautiful Saturday in April, the sun was shining and everything was right with our world.  After dropping off our sons at grandmas house to play, we picked up Justin's crib at Babies R Us.  It was the Graco Lauren Espresso crib.  After browsing through the baby store, hubby and I had a nice little lunch at Khoury's Mediterranean Grill.  I realized that I had only felt the baby a few times that morning, which wasn't really that much of a concern to me as we were running errands and he was never a big mover and shaker.  When we got home, I lay down in bed and after a few minutes of waiting, hubby came around and placed his head gently on my belly, spoke to him, and Justin gave him a little nudge.  So sweet and precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment